Descimco is a mechanical contractor with offices in Quebec City and Laval. In business for more than 25 years, the organization carries out multidisciplinary construction mandates throughout Quebec. Recognized for the quality of its work in the mining, metals and petrochemical sectors, Descimco is a leader in commercial and institutional development.
Do you like challenges and are you willing to travel to various regions of Quebec? You want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Descimco is a contractor working in the industrial sector of mechanics and piping. We are currently looking for an intern for our projects in the greater Montreal area. The intern in building mechanics will participate in all stages of the project and will assist the Project Manager in the realization of all phases of the project.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Project management in building mechanics;
- Drawings with AutoCad and Revit;
- Taking measurements on site;
- General technical assistance in the office and on the job site;
- Inventory management and ordering;
- Assistance in commissioning and quality control;
- Assistance during installation and start-up of equipment.
- DCS in mechanical engineering;
- A good sense of responsibility, organization and initiative;
- Technical rigor;
- Strong knowledge in computer science (mainly in Revit, 3D, BIM);
- A great capacity of analysis and synthesis;
- A good team spirit;
- A very good knowledge of plans and specifications.
YOU ARE :
- Thorough and detail-oriented;
- Good communicator;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Eager to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pleasant, friendly work environment that offers a work-life balance;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (membership in a training center, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.